The five personal finance topics that matter most today: longevity, retirement security, exponential technologies, digital assets, and health & wellness. Using Ric's trademark humor and unique delivery he makes complex topics easy to understand.
The 5 Personal Finance Topics That Matter Most
Tune in to the show and get the education you need to help achieve financial success in the 2020s and beyond.
AI, Robotics, 3D Printing, Nanotech, Biotech, Bioinformatics, Energy, Big Data, Medicine & Neuroscience, Network Systems, EdTech, FinTech and more – all massive innovations with huge implications for college & careers, home ownership, even family – and offering a wealth of new investment opportunities.
• 3D Printing
• Biotech & Bioinformatics
• Medicine & Neuroscience
• Energy & Environmental Systems
• Big Data
• Networks & Computer Systems
Blockchain & Digital Assets
These innovations offer the greatest impact on global commerce since the invention of the Internet itself. Unprecedented investment opportunities await investors in digital assets, staking & lending, NFTs, DAOs and the picks & shovels supporting and surrounding this new ecosystem.
• All Digital Assets, including Bitcoin and Ether
• Lending & Staking
• Non-Fungible Tokens
• Central Bank Digital Currencies
• Decentralized Finance
• Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
By 2030, 20% of the nation will be 65+ and this group has 70% of the country’s wealth. As you leave your job, you’re ready to spend and invest your money. We show you how.
• Thanks to ongoing medical innovation, those alive in 2030 can expect to live to age 100 and beyond – and in better health at 85 than their grandparents were at 55.
• Retirement is fast becoming an obsolete term. People leaving their careers in their 60s are returning to college, starting businesses, leading charities, raising grandchildren, entering politics and traveling the world.
• Unprecedented longevity requires new thinking and new approaches for the next 40 years of your life.
If you’re alive in 2030, you can expect to live to 100 or longer. Will your money last as long? There has never been a greater need to save for the future – or for ways to produce lifetime income. We show you how to save and how to generate income.
The financial challenges of living 40 or 50 years beyond retirement require a fresh approach for personal financial planning and investment management, including:
• Generating lifetime income you can’t outlive
• Tax and estate planning strategies to protect yourself and heirs
• Managing your home: where to live, buying second homes, downsizing
Health & Wellness
The future is really about living a full and happy life. More consumers than ever want help with nutrition, exercise and brain health – as well as spiritual, family and personal wellness. Our focus on these important topics provides crucial context for your entire life.
It’s never been more important to focus on your body and your brain, your family and your community – and most importantly, yourself.
Living to 100+ offers you the opportunity to enjoy peace and contentment, happiness and joy, and a rich and fulfilling life. To achieve this, you must focus on your self-care: approach for personal financial planning and investment management, including: